Save money with the BrixenCard
Get more from your holiday with the BrixenCard, free of charge for guests staying in Brixen.
The BrixenCard is your personal entrance card to a world of attractions during your stay here in Brixen/Plose. All our guests are given the BrixenCard free of charge and are entitled to the following advantages:
- Use of all South Tyrols public transport system, including rail travel as far as Trento, buses, city buses, the skibus for the Plose and public cablecars.
- A daily return trip with the Plose cablecar.
- A daily return trip on the cablecars Gitschberg and Jochtal – end of May to mid October only
- Eligible to participate on hillwalking and outdoor activities organised by the tourist office in Brixen
- Participation in the Brixen tourist office’s programme of events with guided tours.
- Free entry to South Tyrols biggest water funpark and pool, Acquarena (excluding Sundays and public holidays)
- Free entrance to almost 86 museums in South Tyrol, for example the pharmacy museum, Kloster Neustift, the museum of archaeology with Ötzi, the mining museum Schneeberg, Messner Mountain Museum etc.
You are also entitled to discounts by some of our partners, for example:
- The indoor climbing arena Vertikale in Brixen
- Bowling in the Acquarena
- BrixBike – guided biking tours
- Group ski courses with the ski school Plose
- Ski and sledge hire E. Stricker
Take advantage of a wealth of priviledges with your BrixenCard!